From The Staff and Mgmt.
West Acres Bowling Center is open to the public. We have been working extra hard to ensure that everyone will be in a safe and fun environment. We can't wait to see our league and leisure bowlers. #BowlStrong
General Manager West Acres Bowling Center
WE'RE READY FOR YOU
Since reopening our center, there has been nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and staff members. In addition to following State and Federal guidelines on COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure your time with us here at West Acres Bowl is a safe and fun experience.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Balls are now located in a sanitized area, they are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- Shoes will be sanitized after each use with disinfectant spray.
- Hand sanitizer will be will be provided with personal anti-bacterial hand wash gel upon request. Hand sanitizer has been installed in high traffic areas. These are checked and replenished daily.
- We will regularly clean and sanitize all guest touch points and surfaces every 30 minutes or as needed.
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to beginning their shifts.
- There will be a limit of 12 bowlers MAX per pair of lanes. We are only selling by the pair of lanes. No group will share a ball return with a group they don’t know.
- Spectators will not be allowed to sit at the bowlers tables. Tables stationed behind bowlers area are available for use.
- Bowling area has been spread out. Spacing between each team or lane is 13 feet apart.
- We are limiting the amount of seating available in the center to adhere to social distancing practices.
- Center capacity will be monitored closely to ensure an appropriate number of guests are in the center at any one time.